Friday, June 17, 2011

It kills its own kind.

 My hamster named Hannibal is a wonderful pet indeed, three months ago when I bought him on a pet store near our place, he was so cuddly and soft and enjoyable to play with, until my mother bought a female that satisfied my hamsters lust. He change because of that female "rat" that my mother bought he has no time to play and have experiments with me any more, then one day the female one give birth to 10 little naked baby hamster that was so young and innocent souls to have me tools with. On the next day when my mother went to work I tried to stop my self but the pressure was so strong that I want to dissect some little white mice that I've bought, so I went to see Hannibal and make him my assistant again for he always cleans up the mess after I'm done in other words he eats up the left over of the mice I peeled and experimented. Then I was shucked when the female hamster was dead maybe caused of severe bleeding doe by his own child's that bite its chest for milk, so Hannibal joined in and ate little miss sunshine "rat". Oh I love to watch that scene but my father wants to get rid of the body right away so our maids buried little miss gloomy away. Poor little young once was eaten by their cannibal father screaming for help but nothing I can do but to only watch them killed one by one by theirs truly, still cannibalism has prevailed in the animal kingdom. And now you know that hamster eats their own kind. Like sharks when they are still unborn in their mothers stomach they eat their own siblings just to survive the hunger they feel and yet as we know cannibalism is still found in their blood as sharks. As my hamster became cannibal to its own kind it still looks cute and cuddly as it looks to be, as they say don't judge the book by its cover but whats inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment