Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sad quotes - quotes about death

"I once knew a man who said 'Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back'"  
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. 
 
If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying.Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got."
The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear.
Learn how to die and then you learn how to live.

Why am I fighting to live if i'm just living to die? Why am I tryin to see when there ain't nothing in sight? Why am I tryin to give when no one gives me a try? Why am I fighting to live if I'm just living to die?
Life Is Pointless If You Don't Have Anybody To Share It With....

It's not death that I am afraid of, it's time. I am afraid that my time will be up before I find my place on this Earth.
Letting go doesnt mean forgetting them..it means remembering the memories and talking about them..without crying.  

The days will always be brighter because he existed. The nights will always be darker because he's gone. And no matter what anybody says about grief and about time healing all wounds, the truth is: there are certain sorrows that never fade away until the heart stops beating and the last breath is taken.  
Why Do People Kill People Who Kill People To Show People That Killing People Is Wrong.

There is no goal better than this one: to know as you lie on your deathbed that you lived your true life, and you did whatever made you happy.
Cowards die may times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard
It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.
The Sun is Still Shining, The Sky Is Still Blue, But Life Here Just Isnt The Same Without You.  

Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies within us while we live.  
If there ever comes a day when one of us has to leave..put me in you heart and Ill be with you forever.  

When someone is gone, they're gone forever, and all you have left is memories to try to recreate a person that used to live and breathe right in front of you.
I learned a very important lesson.
Never take your loved ones for granted because you never know when their hearts will stop beating, and you won't have a chance to say goodbye.
We are not afraid of death, we are afraid of what we leave behind us.
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
We shared so much laughter,shared so many tears.We had a special friendship that grew stronger each year.We were not siblings by birth but we knew from the start, We were put together,to be siblings of the heart...  

Did u ever wonder, if we're in the afterlife NOW??? whether its heaven or hell...
Because maybe we already died in the real world, and the life we live now is just a result of what happened in our past.
We must live our every second like it's our last, because we never know just when our last one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment